Timber Treatment Solutions designs and manufactures turnkey low pressure wood treatment plants of any size which are suitable for use with any of the existing treatment chemicals on the market, whether they are water based or solvent based.
These plants generally include: –
- Autoclave or rectangular vessel with quick closing door(s)
- One or several tanks to store the treatment chemical
- Process skid, with all necessary pumps, valves, and pipes
- Timber pack handling system, from completely manual to fully automated
- Mixing / Dosing System
- PC or HMI based control system with our latest plant operating system
There are lots of possible configurations of low pressure plant, and our teams will be able to advise the most suitable for you, according to your needs and budget.
Plants can be designed for any of the processes usually required by wood impregnation industry, such as Double Vacuum & Envelope
WHEN TO USE LOW PRESSURE TREATMENT?
Low pressure treatment is widely used, whenever light impregnation of wood by a preservative is required (also called surface treatment or envelope treatment):
- To impregnate timber for Use Class 1, such as timbers that will remain dry (e.g. upper floor joists, truss rafters)
- To impregnate timber for Use Class 2, such as timbers that are exposed to a slight risk of wetting or damp (e.g. tile battens, CLS framing)
- To impregnate construction timber with fire retardant chemical
Please visit our PRESERVATION section to learn more
For more information or to get a quote call us on +44 (0)16973 51027 or email email@example.com