Dip treatment is a common method of applying preservative to timber in bulk. Dipping treatment is exactly as it sounds – the wood panel is dipped into a treatment bath and fully submerged. Dip tanks can contain water-based or solvent-based preservative.
Treating wood through dipping treatment helps to protect the timber from rot and insect attacks.
This process is quicker and less expensive to carry out making it a popular method in the timber treatment industry.
This method is popular due to it being a faster way to treat panels and is an efficient and economical process.
Timber Preservation Technologies dip tanks are manufactured to meet your needs.
If you are looking for an efficient and economical answer to timber treatment.
|Dipping Tank||Any size to suit packs|
|Steel||Carbon or Stainless Steel|
|Operation||Manual or Automatic|
|Post Dip Tilting|
|Product Mixing/Dosing System|
|Product Drip Trays|
|Conveyors lead on to a tilting drip-off section|
- Wooden products placed on to dipping framework
- Products help down either by straps or a hydraulic anti-floating device.
- The products move vertically down into the tank.
- Products are immersed in to dipping tank which is filled with preservative solution
- Once timber has been impregnated with preservative, timber is removed from the dipping tank
- Timber left to drip dry