Timber Treatment Solutions has many years experience in designing and manufacturing timber dipping equipment making our products the most advanced on the market. We are unrivalled in the quality of fabrication and reliability.
Our automatic dipping tanks provide a rapid, completely safe treatment process for both the operator and the environment. A robust design and construction ensures the longevity of our products.
The dipping tank systems generally include: –
- a tank for dipping the timber
- a hydraulically raised and lowered support frame to place the timber packs on
- a manual or hydraulically operated top clamp
There are also several additional options which can be added to further improve the performance of the dipping equipment: –
- multiple dipping frames in the same tank to increase throughput
- roof structure to protect against water ingress
- tilting support frame to aid preservative run off
- preservative dosing / mixing system
- filtration of sawdust
- stirring to homogenize the concentration of chemicals in the tank
Please visit our PRESERVATION section to learn more about the preservatives which are generally used in dip tanks