Our engineers and design team can work on your treatment plant in situ or off site, whichever you prefer.
The upgrade process could involve any of the following works to existing equipment
- Addition of hydraulic tilting
- Addition of hydraulic pack clamping
- Storage Tanks
- Addition of capacity, either through extension or new tanks
- Agitation systems
- Vacuum and Pumping Systems
- Replacement for improved performance
- Timber Handling
- Hydraulically powered rail tracks
- Double Transfer Car
- Lay By System
- Fully Automated Timber Handling
There are no limitations on what can be upgraded, so if you would like to discuss any of the above or have a different idea on how you would like to upgrade your equipment please get in touch as we will be more than happy to assist.