Timber Treatment Solutions manufacture and install replacement vessel doors for tired, damaged, and outdated units. A new door will increase the safety and productivity of your autoclave. Our doors are either castellated or fitted with lipped joints, avoiding the need for inflatable and/or rotating systems.
We always replace both the door and cylinder flange as a pair in order to guarantee the optimum performance.
The door (and its section of the cylinder) may be delivered “ready to weld”, or welded on site by one of our technicians. Replacement doors are available in versions that open sideways (vertical hinge) or up and over (horizontal hinge) with counterweight.
Doors can be equipped with the following safety devices: –
- Safety hooks to secure the half locking rings together
- Pressure / low liquid level check valve
- Anti Burst System
- Hydraulic Cylinder for unlocking the door
- Hydraulic Cylinder for opening the door
- Coded anti-fraud limit switches
For more information or to get a quote call us on +44 (0)16973 51027 or email email@example.com